Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mustang Mach x1

Hoooweeee, this was a fun one. So I've been sketching here and there what a real Super 'Stang would look like. What I arrived on was essentially a delightful blend of 2010 GT, 1969 Mach 1, and SLS AMG. The "x1" was borrowed from Darth Vader's TIE Advance x1 prototype fighter, because I'm such a geek. (x serves well for concepts at any rate) I could've gone into more detail on the front and rear, but I feel like I nailed the overall look and I didn't want to detract from that with nitty gritties at either end. One of the details I may have failed to communicate was the pass-through vent in the hood. I suppose hood details would tend to get lost in a side view rendering, though. I spent a very casual Saturday on this, on and off. I'd like to do at least a rear rendering in addition. I'll incorporate it into my website tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers